I recently lucked into a fantastic sale on boneless top sirloin and with all the heat have been using the grill more and more, but wanted a little OOOMPH with the steak. This combo worked with plenty of OOOMPH to spare.
GARLIC BUTTER STEAK
1 pound boneless top sirloin
fresh ground pepper
1 teaspoons garlic powder
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup butter
- Bring steaks to room temperature.
- Heat grill to 350.
- Spray grill with non-stick cooking spray.
- Generously season steaks with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Melt butter with garlic and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Grill 5 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Remove steaks to ringed cutting board. The ring will catch the juices.
- Top with butter mixture and tent with foil for 4-5 minutes.