ALL DAY MEATBALLS
1 1/2 pounds ground beef*
4 slices stale sourdough bread made into crumbs
1 JUMBO egg, beaten
1 medium Vidalia onion, finely chopped
1 can cream of golden mushroom soup
1 1/2 cups beef broth
1 can diced tomatoes with garlic and herbs
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon basil
- With your hands mix together the ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion and half the seasonings.
- Spray the bottom of the slow cooker lightly with PURE.
- Gently lay the meatballs in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Mix together the soup, broth and tomatoes.
- Pour over meatballs.
- Cover and cook 7-9 hours on low.
*I like to make my own when brisket is on sale. It makes for a richer tasting beef flavor!