4-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
6-8 Slices Pepper Jack Cheese (Provolone works too)
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
3/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese (divided)
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Cooked Rice to serve over (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pat chicken dry and place in a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Add sliced cheese on top of chicken breasts.
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Spread this over chicken and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Serve over rice if desired or serve alone.