ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
1 1/2 cups butter, softened
2 1/2 cups white sugar
2 tablespoons molasses
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon maple extract
3 3/4 cups flour
1 cup walnut pieces
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
3 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
1 cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a stand mixer cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add molasses and blend until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time until well blended.
- Add vanilla and maple extracts and blend until smooth.
- Sift together the flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder.
- In a small food processor, chop nut pieces until a fine flour.
- Gradually add the nuts and flour mixture until well blended.
- Gently fold in milk chocolate chips and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes