CHICKEN BRUSCHETTA SKIPPER STYLE
2 large boneless & skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
3+3 tablespoons butter
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon minced garlic, jar
8 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts
2 tablespoons Classico tomato pesto
1 small onion, diced
4 tablespoons flour
8-16 ounces cooked pasta
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta, drain and set aside.
- Melt first 3 tablespoons butter in large skillet.
- Saute’ chicken pieces a few minutes and then add onion and garlic. Saute’ until cooked through.
- In a small food processor chop artichoke hearts until smooth and creamy.
- Drain chicken and onion mixture.
- In the same skillet, melt the additional 3 tablespoons of butter. Whisk in the flour until golden. Add milk and whisk until smooth.
- Add the artichoke hearts and pesto and blend until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl toss the pasta, chicken mixture and sauce mixture with the Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9×9 casserole.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 30-45 minutes until crispy.