24 OREO cookies, crushed
3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Blend together the crushed cookies and butter until you have a uniform consistency.
- Press cookie crumbs into your 9 inch spring form pan.
- Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
8 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup JIF creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup superfine sugar
pinch of Sea Salt
8 ounces cool whip
3 King size candy bars, chopped fine
- Cream the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add peanut butter, sugar and salt beating until fluffy.
- Fold in the cool whip with a spatula just until incorporated.
- Fold in 2/3 +/- of the candy bar pieces, reserving enough to sprinkle on top as a finish.
- Remove crust from the freezer.
- Pour into the prepared crust and spread smooth.
- Top with remaining candy bar pieces.
- Chill at least one hour (overnight is best) before serving.