Tonight’s combo is Genoa Salami, oven roast turkey, roast beef and colby jack with plain green cheese for me and the same meats for hubby with baby swiss.
Adapted from Philadelphia® Cream Cheese Recipe
1 pound shaved meats
12 slices cheese
1 tub (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cheese Spread
*1/2 cup butter, melted
*1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
*1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut all rolls in half. Place roll bottoms in 9×13-inch pan*.
- Layer equal amounts of ham on each roll bottom.
- Top with Gruyere and then green onions.
- Spread a generous amount of the cream cheese spread on top of each roll.
- Return the tops to the bottoms making sandwiches.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the butter, Worcestershire sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Pour over your sandwiches, cover with plastic wrap and let sit for at least 20 minutes.***
- When ready to bake, remove plastic wrap and cover with foil. If you chilled overnight, bring to room temperature before baking.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 20 minutes or until warmed through.
- I use my Lasagna Pan and it works like a charm.
- CHANGE YOUR overall sandwich FLAVOR by changing the meats and cheeses.
- You can make these ahead of time and allow them to sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- *These ingredients are the key to these delicious sandwiches no matter which flavor combos you use.