Hubby keeps telling me that he wants more greens in his dinner.Unfortunately he didn’t see the humor in this recipe. All kidding aside, the flavor was awesome.
GARLIC CIDER CHICKEN
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
3 tablespoons avocado oil
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Juice of 1 lemon
2 cloves garlic
1/2 cup (packed) fresh Italian parsley (no stems)
fresh ground salt and pepper
- Place chicken breast between pieces of saran or in a ziploc bag. Using a rolling pin flatten chicken pieces to even sizes.
- Generously salt and pepper each chicken breast.
- Lightly dredge chicken pieces in Wondra.
- In a large skillet melt coconut oil over medium high heat.
- Add chicken pieces and saute’ each side until brown.
- In a small food processor combine garlic, green onions, avocado oil, lemon juice, parsley and apple cider vinegar and process until smooth.
- Transfer sauce to microwaveable measuring cup.
- Microwave 30-45 seconds until warm.
- Plate chicken.
- Cover with sauce.