WHITE CHICKEN LASAGNA
3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained VERY well and chopped
16 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 box grape tomatoes, sliced in thirds
12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup heavy cream
4 cloves garlic, minced fine
salt and pepper, to taste
1 box Barilla oven ready lasagna noodles
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl combine chicken pieces, artichoke hearts, Parmesan, 4 ounces of the Mozzarella cheese and half of the tomatoes.
- In another bowl beat together the cream cheese, heavy cream, garlic, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Divide cream cheese mixture in half and add one half to the chicken mixture.
- Using a 9×13 baking dish spread some of the non-chicken cream cheese mixture into the bottom.
- Top with an even layer of lasagna noodles.
- Top with one third of the chicken mixture.
- Top with one third of remaining tomato pieces.
- Repeat these layers two more times.
- Spread remaining cream cheese mixture on last layer of noodles.
- Top with remaining non-chicken Mozzarella cheese.
- Tent with foil.
- Bake covered 20 minutes.
- Remove foil.
- Bake another 10 minutes until noodles are cooked through.
OPTIONAL: If you prefer a more traditional flavoring, add 1-2 tablespoons of tomato paste to the cream cheese mixture.