A few years ago I made up this recipe when I was home without a car and the pantry was all but bare.
QUICK & EASY CHICKEN CHILI
3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, frozen
2 cups homemade chicken broth, frozen
1 can cream of potato soup
1 jar dried beef, chopped
1 Williams chili mix package
1 can chopped green chilies
- Place frozen chicken breasts on the bottom.
- Pour green chilies over chicken pieces.
- Top with cream of potato soup.
- Top with frozen broth.
- Sprinkle chili seasoning mix on top of chicken broth.
- Top with beef pieces.
- Slow cook on high for 2 hours. Reduce to low for 6 hours. Or cook on low 10 hours.