for 4 servings**
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup diced ham or crumbled bacon
2-3 green onions, minced
1 cup cheese, your choice
salt & pepper to taste
Frank’s Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in the bottom of each ramekin. Make sure you swirl it around the sides too.
- Sprinkle your meat and onions into the ramekin.
- Sprinkle with hot sauce.
- Crack an egg into each ramekin.
- Salt & pepper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until egg whites are just set.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake another 6-10 minutes or until eggs are set to desired doneness.
- With a spoon gently remove egg from cup onto plate or toast if desired.
NOTE: At home I use large individual ramekins for multiple eggs in the same bowl for just the two of us, but when camping or having company I use a muffin tin to make them all at once.