SEAGRAMS 7 HONEY GLAZED CARROTS serves 4
4 tablespoons butter, divided 1+3
1 1/2 pounds carrots, peeled and cut Into thick slices
1/2 cup Seagrams
PACKED 3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon honey
3/4 teaspoon Salt
Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add carrots, cooking for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from skillet.
- Pour in Seagrams 7 and allow to evaporate for 30-60 seconds.
- Reduce heat to medium, and add remaining butter.
- When butter melts, sprinkle brown sugar over the top, stirring to combine.
- Add honey, stirring to blend.
- Add carrots back to skillet.
- Toss carrots in sauce, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and add salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking uncovered until carrots are tender and the glaze is thick, about 5 more minutes.
- Spoon into serving bowl, sprinkle with chopped parsley or chives if desired and served immediately.