2/3 cup honey
2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon PURE vanilla extract
4 cups regular oats (uncooked)
1 cup unsalted peanuts, slightly chopped
1 1/2 cups golden raisins
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 cups melted CandyQuick
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Whisk together the honey, peanut butter and cinnamon in a small sauce pan over medium heat, stirring constantly until thoroughly heated through. DO NOT BOIL.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- In a large bowl pour peanut butter mixture over the oatmeal, stir to combine.
- Spread oats in a jelly roll pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Return oats to large mixing bowl and stir in peanuts, chocolate chips and raisins.
- Spread oat mixture back into jelly roll pan and return to oven.
- Turn oven off and let cool in oven for 90 minutes, stirring occasionally and keeping the door closed.
- Remove from oven.
- Melt CandyQuick in 30 second increments until pourable. Stir after each 30 seconds.
- Pour CandQuick over oat mixture and freeze for 1 hour.
- Break apart into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
NOTE: The pieces that are at the bottom make a great granola!