These are sooooooooo versatile! you can mix and match flavors anyway you like. I’ve also made them with pepperoni and Italian seasoning with a hint of tomato paste in the cream cheese mixture for that Italian feel. Or with crumbled bacon and cheddar cheese – YUMMY! In my haste I did not get a picture of the finished plate and they went fast!
8 ounces sour cream
8 ounces cream cheese softened
7 ounce can roasted chiles, drained well
1 small can chopped olives
1 bunch green onions, minced
1/3 pound ham, chopped fine
- In a small food processor blend together the cream cheese, sour cream, green chiles and olives until smooth.
- Fold the minced ham and minced green onions into cream cheese mixture. If mixture appears thin, chill for 1 hour before filling tortillas.
- Cut rounded ends of each side of the tortillas.
- Spread 4 tablespoons of ham mixture on each tortilla leaving 1/2 inch along one edge.
- Roll up each tortilla ending on the dry edge.
- Lay side by side on a plate.
- Cover loosely with saran.
- Chill overnight.
- Slice into 1/2 inch rounds just before serving.