SWEET GLAZED CHICKEN THIGHS serves 4-6
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup pineapple juice (I use a pineapple orange mix)
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons Bragg’s liquid aminos
1 1/2-2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
FRESH ground salt and pepper, to taste
1/4 cup water
3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Whisk together the melted butter, pineapple juice, liquid aminos and brown sugar until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Generously season both sides of the chicken thighs with the salt and pepper.
- Lightly grease baking dish.
- Place chicken thighs in a single layer in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour pineapple juice mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook 45 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken with a slotted spoon, keep warm.
- Pour pineapple mixture from baking dish into a stove top safe saucepan.
- Whisk together the water and cornstarch.
- Add cornstarch mixture to saucepan, whisking constantly until thickens.
- Plate chicken pieces and spoon sauce over chicken pieces.
- Serve immediately.