1 pound chicken tenders
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup WONDRA flour
3/4 teaspoon season salt
2 tablespoons avocado oil
1 cup peach preserves
1/4 cup Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce (A1 works to)
2 tablespoons Bragg’s amino acids
1 small onion, cut in half moon rings
1 red pepper, cut into strips
2-8 ounce cans water chestnuts
- Whisk together the Wondra flour and season salt.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dredge chicken tenders in flour mixture.
- Brown chicken pieces in butter 2 minutes per side. Drain on paper toweling.
- In a small bowl whisk together the peach preserves, all purpose sauce and amino acids.
- Add onion pieces and red pepper, tossing to coat.
- Return chicken pieces to skillet.
- Spoon sauce over top of chicken.
- Cook covered over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add water chestnuts and cook 10 minutes more.
- Serve over hot rice.