COWBOY BURGERS – 8 burgers
1 pound ground beef
1 pound ground pork
1/2 cup finely chopped Pastrami
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup Sweet Baby Ray original BBQ sauce
8 slices QUALITY cheddar cheese
French’s crispy onion rings or crispy bacon (optional)
- Gently blend all the ingredients except the cheese slices and onion rings together.
- Form 8 patties.
- Split buns and lightly butter. Set aside.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Grill 3-4 minutes, flipping once per side for medium rare burgers.
- Top burgers with cheese.
- Place buns, split sides down on grill.
- Close grill a couple minutes until cheese is melted and buns are lightly toasted.
- Place burger on bun, top with onion rings and condiments.
- Serve warm.