I wish I had taken a picture of the “WHOLE” ring, but never even thought about it for some reason. It does make an impressive looking presentation for a church potluck or even impromptu company. The best part is that any leftover filling makes a GREAT cold chicken salad! Fill a pita and eat on the run 😀
CHURCH SUPPER RING serves 8-12
2 – 8 ounce tubes Pillsbury crescent rolls
3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup Heinz Chili sauce
1/2 cup chopped mini peppers
1 small bunch green onions, chopped
6 strips bacon, chopped, cooked and crumbled crisp
1 package Good Season’s Italian Salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spray 14 inch pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent dough into 16 triangles.
place the wide end of the triangle 3 inches from the edge of the pan with the point overhanging the edge of the pan. Repeat overlapping the corners and lightly pressing to secure edges until all pieces are used.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, chili sauce and Italian seasoning mix until well blended.
- Fold in chicken, cheese, onions, bacon pieces and peppers until mixed well.
- Spoon chicken mixtures over the wide edges of the dough.
- Fold tip up over chicken mixture and tuck under the edge pressing lightly to secure the dough.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut into slices.