This recipe makes 70 meatballs making it perfect for a crowd, tailgating party, church potluck or freeze in batches for quick weeknight meals.
HONEY GARLIC GLAZED MEATBALLS
2 pounds ground beef
1 cup PANKO bread crumbs
2 LARGE eggs
3/4 cup milk
2 teaspoons each FRESH sea salt and black pepper
1/2 cup finely diced Vidalia onion
3 LARGE cloves garlic, finely minced
1 tablespoon butter
3/4 cup jalapeno ketchup
1/3 cup honey
3 tablespoons BRAGG’s liquid aminos
- Spray baking racks with non-stick cooking spray and place on baking trays. Set aside.
- Whisk together the milk and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Add bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper, stirring to combine.
- Crumble ground beef over milk mixture and combine well.
- Shape into ping pong size balls.
- Place each meatball on a baking rack.
- Baked uncovered 12-15 minutes until cooked through.
While meatballs are baking start sauce.
- Melt butter in a LARGE sauce pan.
- Add garlic, cooking until aromatic.
- Whisk in the ketchup, honey and liquid aminos.
- Bring to a SLOW boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes more.
- Add meatballs to sauce, gently turning to coat.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes.