RASPBERRY or STRAWBERRY PRETZEL DESSERT
2 cups crushed pretzels
3/4 cup butter, melted
3 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine the pretzels, butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Press into a 13×9 baking dish.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
2 cups heavy cream
1 teaspoon PURE vanilla.
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
- Beat the heavy cream until you have soft peaks.
- Add vanilla, cream cheese and sugar beating until smooth.
- Spread over the pretzel crust.
- Refrigerate 1 hour until chilled.
6 ounces strawberry Jell-O
2 cups boiling water
32 ounces frozen raspberries or sliced strawberries, thawed
- Dissolve gelatin in the hot water in a large bowl.
- Stir in fruit along with water syrup has accumulated during their thawing.
- Chill until partially set.
- Spoon over filling and gently spread even.
- Refrigerate and chill 4-6 hours.
- Cut into squares.