WEEKNIGHT MOZZARELLA CHICKEN
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
1/4 cup Italian dressing
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
FRESH ground sea salt and tri-color pepper
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Pour Italian dressing into a ziploc bag.
- Add oregano and red pepper flakes to ziploc bag.
- Pound chicken to less than 1/2 inch thickness and add to bag.
- Shake to coat chicken breast well. Let marinade 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Drain off dressing.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and sprinkle with FRESH ground sea salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese until well coated.
- Return to oven for 5minutes.
- Serve immediately.