CREAMY ONION MUSHROOM CHICKEN ala CROCKPOT serves 4-6
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 envelope Lipton onion soup
1 1/2 cups sour cream
1/2 cup milk
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Prepared mashed potatoes, egg noodles or white rice
- Whisk together sour cream, soup , milk and soup mix.
- Spray insert of slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Add soup mix to insert.
- Submerge chicken pieces into soup mix.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 1 hour.
- Reduce to LOW and cook 4-5 more hours until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken, shred and return to sauce, stirring to coat well.
- Serve over mashed potatoes, noodles or rice.