BACON BROWN SUGAR GARLIC CHICKEN
This is the PERFECT weeknight recipe! There are few ingredients that produce a sticky and crisp yet sweet garlicky taste for a quick meal.
2/3 cup PACKED brown sugar
3-4 cloves garlic, minced
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into large chunks
12 slices bacon
Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Lightly spray a deep dish baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl add the brown sugar, garlic, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- Coat the chicken in the brown sugar mixture, pressing to adhere.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with two slices of bacon in such a way that the ends are under the chicken to prevent it from unwrapping while cooking. I put them on a bed of green beans, onions and sliced carrots to make a one pot dish.
- Top with the remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through and browned with the bacon crisp.
NOTE: Be careful to not let the brown sugar burn or blacken.