This is one of those recipes that I made EXACTLY as written the FIRST time, but had to change. It was good the first time, but we knew it could be better!
2 tablespoons butter
2-3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
3/4 cup white wine
1/4 cup Bragg’s liquid aminos
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons FRESH grated ginger
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in cast iron casserole pan.
- Arrange chicken thighs top side down in a single layer.
- Whisk together the white wine, liquid aminos, vinegar, chicken broth, ginger, sugar and oregano and pour around chicken pieces.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken and cook 15 minutes more.
- Serve over rice, pasta or mashed potatoes.