CREAMY CHICKEN, STUFFING & GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE – SLOW COOKER
3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts or tenders
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
3/4 cup sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup chicken broth
6 ounce box STOVE TOP stuffing mix
10 ounce package frozen green beans
- Spray the crock insert with non-stick cooking spray.
- Generously season chicken pieces on all sides.
- Lay chicken pieces (in a single layer if possible) in prepared crock.
- Arrange stuffing mix in an even layer on top of chicken pieces.
- Whisk together the chicken soup, chicken broth and sour cream together until combined.
- Pour soup mixture over stuffing evenly.
- Arrange green beans on top.
- Cover and cook on low 3-3 1/2 hours. If using tenders check on it around 2 1/2 hours.