CROCKPOT BEEF STROGANOFF – So good and so easy. It also doubles well.
2 pounds stew meat, cubed
2 cans Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
1 LARGE Vidalia onion, diced
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup water
8 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
1 teaspoon garlic salt
FRESH ground black pepper
couple dashes of Hot Paprika
- Whisk the soup, water and Worcestershire sauce together in the crock.
- Add salt, pepper and hot sauce, stirring to blend well.
- Fold in meat pieces.
- Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Turn heat to high and fold in cream cheese cubes.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Stir to combine cheese.
- Serve over hot egg noodles.
NOTE: If you want to freeze it for a future meal, DO NOT ADD CREAM CHEESE. Wait and add it when you are ready to serve it.