PINEAPPLE ANGEL FOOD SNACK CAKE
1 box Angel Food Cake Mix
1 large can crushed pineapple with juice
1 can COMSTOCK cherry, blueberry or apple pie filling
- Mix them together, pour into a spring form, bundt pan or 13×9 baking dish.
- Bake 30-35 minutes in a 350°.
- Voile’, a light and fruity dessert.
- Spoon Comstock cherry, blueberry or apple pie filling over each piece if desired.
NOTE: It is very good with a warmrum raisin sauce also.
BANANA PINEAPPLE SOUR CREAM PUDDING CAKE
8 ounce can crushed pineapple in juice (DO NOT DRAIN)
1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
18 ounce yellow cake mix
7 ounce package Jell-O instant banana pudding mix
1 cup sour cream
1⁄4 cup oil
- In a small bowl, combine pineapple and the baking soda; mix well.
In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir in pineapple.
- Blend, then beat at medium speed with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool in pan about 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and finish cooling on wire rack.
Dust with powdered sugar