Don’t forget to visit me at The Bad Girl’s Kitchen for more fabulous recipes!
Happy New Year!
Please drink Min’s S’moretinis responsibly.
Hershey’s syrup (for rim of glass)
1/2 graham cracker, finely crushed
1 1/4 ounce vodka
1 generous squeeze Hershey’s syrup
1/2 ounce Monin Vanilla Syrup
2 ounces half & half
- Rim martini glass with Hershey’s syrup and crushed graham crackers.
- Swirl bottom third of glass with a generous drizzle of Monin Dark Chocolate Sauce.
- In cocktail shaker, combine vodka, Monin Toasted Marshmallow flavoring, Hershey’s Syrup, Monin Vanilla flavoring and half & half.
- Add a handful of ice cubes and shake until combined and chocolate is incorporated.
- Carefully strain into glass, and savor.