SAUCY SPICY GRILLED BBQ CHICKEN
2 pounds chicken wings
salt & pepper
1/4 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon garlic rice wine vinegar
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
2 green onions, minced
- Heat gas grill to medium high or a charcoal grill to medium hot fire.
- Wash and dry chicken wings.
- Generously salt and pepper the wings.
- When grill is hot rub the grate with oil and grill chicken 20 minutes or so, turning every few minutes until browned and crisp.
- In a small bowl whisk together the ketchup, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, pepper flakes and half of the onions.
- When wings are done either brush them with the sauce or transfer the wings to a large bowl and toss with sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining onions.