1 bag baby carrots
1 box sliced mushrooms
14.5 ounce can Hunt’s petite diced tomatoes
1 pound pork loin or 4 boneless pork chops
1 tablespoon herbs de provence
1 can cream of potato soup
1 tablespoon Classico sun dried tomato pesto
3 tablespoons dry sherry (I used Amontillado)
- Combine carrots, mushrooms and tomatoes in a 5 quart slow cooker.
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Place on top of vegetables.
- In a small bowl combine, soup, pesto and sherry, blending well.
- Pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours.
- Remove pork and shred with 2 forks.
- Return pork to vegetable mixture and mix well.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or noodles.
Tasty Tuesday is hosted by Jen over at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam.
Tempt my Tummy Tuesday hosted by Lisa at Blessed with Grace.