1 bag Oreida potato shreds hash browns
2 cups diced ham
1 medium onion, chopped or diced
1 can cream of celery soup
1 cup whole milk
4 tablespoons butter, cut into small chunks
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Toss together the potatoes, onion and ham.
- Whisk together the soup, milk, eggs and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Coat a 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
- Spread mixture into dish.
- Top with butter chunks.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake until cheese starts to brown.