Making a Happy Home Monday is hosted by LL at As for me and my house…
Tips on Tuesday is hosted by Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
TUESDAY’S TIP: I split the dough into thirds and with wax paper makes cookie rolls. I freeze 2 of the rolls for future use and make 1 tray at a time so they are always fresh baked and I only make the mess once for 3 batches.
1 cup creamy peanut butter*
1 cup sugar
1 cup packed light brown sugar
2 JUMBO eggs
2 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter and peanut butter together. Be sure and scrape sides of bowl.
- Add sugars and cream again.
- Add 1 egg at a time until well blended.
- Sift together dry ingredients and add in thirds until well blended.
- Divide dough into thirds.
- Roll 12 walnut sized balls.
- Flatten with a fork.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- On wax paper roll the other 2 portions of dough and freeze for future use.
- I sometimes dip them in melted almond bark.
*I prefer JIF or Skippy peanut butter