- Fabric – I always have a new project in my mind and when I see a piece of fabric that fits, I have to stash it away. Hey they may discontinue it before I get around to that project.
- Blogging – I just love the creative process. I have always kept some form of a journal, but this is better, it’s interactive with comments and constructive ideas with a sisterhood of special women and it is constantly being updated and improved.
- Candles – I just love candles and to have one burning most evenings! I especially love the warm colored ones with food scents (I know many of you are LYAO, but it’s true – I love the smell of apple pie and pumpkin and vanilla…
- Photography – I take my camera with me everywhere. There are just so many pictures to be taken! I’m always hoping for that next great shot.
- Cooking/Recipes – I love to cook and I just adore creating new recipes or modernizing old ones to eliminate preservative full foods.
And now on to my addictive blogs. There are so many blogs that I love to visit. but these are like when I met Jen, just chatting over coffee at the kitchen table like long lost friends.
- Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom ~ There is always something new to see or a special ‘trip’ to virtually take over at Sandra’s. I can’t wait to see each day what she has going on.
- Lucy at Lulu’s Petals ~ She always has something brewing over there and I love how she speaks her mind, it’s so refreshing.
- Barbara at Candy Hearts and Paper Flowers ~ She has well thought out posts on day to day life and how to have some fun too. While I know she has had so little time due to work lately and doesn’t post as often, she does post quality that I love.
- Diana at Forgetfulone ~ There is always something creative going on and I love how she wears her heart openly.
- Michelle at Scribbit a Blog About Motherhood in Alaska ~ She also has well thought out posts on day to day life and how to have some fun too. I love how she answers every single comment. I try very hard to emulate her.
There are sooooooooooo many more I’d like to list…