- Quilt Patterns – I always have a new project in my mind and when I see a piece of fabric that fits, I have to stash it away. Hey they may discontinue it before I get around to that project.
- Writing ~ I keep writing cookbooks. I just need to find a publisher. I still have a novel or two running around my brain too. I just need the time to get them onto paper.
- Coffee ~ I love my coffee and really love Starbucks Caramel Mocha Cappucinnos. Thank goodness there isn’t one within 125 miles.
- Blogging – I just love the creative process. I have always kept some form of a journal, but this is better, it’s interactive with comments and constructive ideas with a sisterhood of special women and it is constantly being updated and improved.
- Cooking/Recipes – I love to cook and I just adore creating new recipes or modernizing old ones to eliminate preservative full foods.
And now on to my addictive blogs. This is the second time I have received this which is great because now can pass it on to 5 more wonderful bloggers. There are so many blogs that I love to visit. but these are some more like when I met Jen, just chatting over coffee at the kitchen table like long lost friends. ~ There is always something new to see or a special ‘trip’ to virtually take over at Sandra’s. I can’t wait to see each day what she has going on.
- Shannon at Shannon’s Moments of Introspection ~ She always has something new and fun going on.
- Tammy at Queen Size Funny Bone ~ She always has something brewing over there and I love how she speaks her mind, it’s so refreshing.
- Mimi at Screaming Mimi~ She has well thought out posts on day to day life and how to have some fun too.
- Kiy at Rocking Chairs and a Tricycle ~ There is always something creative going on and I love how she wears her heart openly.
- Robyn at 11th Heaven’s Homemaking Haven ~ She also has well thought out posts on day to day life and how to have some fun too. And with all the kids I love how she answers every single comment. I try very hard to emulate her.
There are sooooooooooo many more I’d like to list…