1 box chopped frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 cup flour
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
8 eggs, well beaten
2 cups whole milk
8 ounces grated Monterey Jack cheese (ot white cheese of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×9 baking dish lightly with PURE.
- Layer sausage in the bottom followed by the spinach.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk the eggs and milk together.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, salt and Parmesan cheese.
- Add egg mixture and flour mixture together until well mixed.
- Pour over spinach layer.
- Top with the Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes or until eggs are set and a knife comes out clean and cheese is golden.
This prepares well the night before and then it’s ready to bake in the morning with no mess. Tomorrow I’ll add a picture of it baked.
I look forward to seeing your home style recipes! Don’t forget to link your specific recipe post link on Mr. Linky so we can see what’s cooking at your house! Be sure to put the title of your recipe in parenthesis! It makes it so much easier for everyone to search for recipes.
I also participate in the memes: Menu Plan Monday hosted by Laura at I’m an Organizing Junkie, Favorite Ingredient Friday hosted by Kathryn at Overwhelmed with Joy, Freezer Food Friday hosted by MJ at mjpuzzlemom, Scrumptious Sunday hosted by Meredith at Mercedes Rocks, Homemaker Mondays hosted by Robyn at 11th Heaven’s Homemaking Haven, Making a Happy Home Monday hosted by LL at As for me and my house…, Tempt My Tummy Tuesday hosted by Lisa at Blessed with Grace, Slow Cooking Thursday & Tips on Tuesday hosted by Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom, $5 Dinners is hosted by Erin at $5 DInners and Tempt my Tummy Tuesday hosted by Lisa at Blessed with Grace. Doing them all make great additions to help keeping me on track and finding so new recipes!