1 tablespoon butter
- Peel and core apple.
- Slice into thin rings.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium high heat.
- Add apple rings.
- Cook until soft and golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Cool & Eat.
APPLE GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES
4 Oatnut Bread slices
1 large apple, peeled, cored and grated
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons butter
- Mix together the grated apple and cheddar cheese.
- Spread the mustard over 2 of the bread slices.
- Top with apple and cheese mixture. Add top slice of bread.
- In a large skillet melt the butter.
- Grill sandwiches to desired crispness.