PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE BANANA COBBLER
4 bananas, sliced
1/3 cup C&H sugar
2 tablespoon flour
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9×9 baking dish with PURE.
- Slice bananas and layer into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, cinnamon and cocoa. Sprinkle over the bananas.
- Slice the butter into several thin layers and dot the bananas with it.
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup C&H sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1 JUMBO egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon maple extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup flour
- Cream the butter and the peanut butter together.
- Add the sugars and blend thoroughly.
- Add the egg and vanilla stirring until smoothly blended.
- Sift together the flour and the baking soda.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Lightly drop dollops of the topping mixture over the banana mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Next time I’m going to top it with Caramel Sauce.
Tasty Tuesday is hosted by Jen over at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
Tuesdays at the Table is hosted by Cole at All the Small Stuff
Tempt my Tummy Tuesday is hosted by Lisa at Blessed with Grace
Vintage Recipe Thursday is hosted by Joy at Joy of Desserts
Foodie Friday is hosted by Michael Lee at Designs by Gollum
Save Room for Dessert is hosted by Joy at OuR KrAzY KiTcHeN
What Did you Bake Today? is hosted by Kristen at OuR KrAzY KiTcHeN