1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1/2 pound ground pork
2 small ripe avocados, mashed
1 small onion, chopped
1 can ROTEL tomatoes, drained well
1/2 can enchilada sauce
1 teaspoon chili pepper
1 sleeve saltines, crushed
salt & pepper to taste
1/4 cup grated cheese
- Combine all the ingredients except the cheese and enchilada sauce.
- Form the meatloaf in a loaf pan.
- Pour the enchilada sauce over top.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Top with cheese and leave in oven only until cheese melts.
- Let settle 5 minutes before serving.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream.