1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/8 cup minced green onions
- In a small food processor blend together the mayonnaise, bleu cheese crumbles and green onions until smooth.
- Cut volcano shaped slice out of the center of each pork half. Next time I will buy a large roast and have it butterflied, but today I worked with what I had.
- Fill with bleu cheese mixture.
- Salt and pepper generously.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour- 1 1/4 hours.
Now nothing goes to waste at our house. We use it until it can be used NO more. If it’s a sauce, it may become a dressing for hubby’s salads by adding flavored vinegars or oils or a filling for a casserole, but it gets used. I had a tiny bit of BBQ sauce left and it is one of our favorites, but it wasn’t enough to do much with, so I used it as a rub on the baked potatoes and then mixed the last couple of tablespoons with some butter and sour cream and darned if it wasn’t super yummy and flavorful too!