Cool & Creamy Pineapple Pie
8-oz softened cream cheese
14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
20-oz can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
1-cup toasted & chopped pecans
Graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk together until thick and creamy, about 3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice; mix another 30 seconds.
- Stir in vanilla, pineapple, and pecans; pour into graham cracker crust.
- Chill overnight before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream and maraschino cherries, if desired.