MOTHER’S DAY IN STYLE
- Breakfast: Toasted French Toast that I stuffed with some of the pineapple cream cheese from the dessert.
- Morning Snack: Deviled Eggs
- Dinner (mid afternoon): TROPICAL GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN with Cheesey AuGratin Potatoes (made today with Sargento Wisconsin Cheddar & Vermont Cheddar & Bacon shredded cheese), Carrots and Apricots (I had a couple extra spoonfuls of the glaze from the pork tenderloin and added those today and boy does that make a yummy variation) and Brioche Egg Bread
- Dessert: Chocolate Pineapple Cream Cheese Pastries
2-3 pound pork tenderloin
1 cup apricot pineapple preserves
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup pineapple juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Whisk together brown sugar and pineapple juice.
- Blend in preserves.
- generously salt and pepper the pork loin.
- Spread a small layer of the glaze on the bottom of the roasting pan.
- Lay the pork loin on top and spread the remaining glaze on top and along the sides.
- Baste as necessary
- Bake 45-60 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 170 degrees.