- Unroll the pastry and divide into 3 wedges.*
- Rinse and dry cod fillets gently.
- In a bowl put the bread crumbs, ginger, salt and pepper, blending well. Pour into a shallow dish
- Dredge the cod fillets in the seasoned bread crumbs making sure to coat them evenly.
- Sprinkle each filet with a VERY small amount of lemon juice.
- Wrap the fillet and seal all edges.
- Lay the packetson a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Use a beaten egg wash.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve Warm
*What I actually ended up with was 2 big and 2 small portions.