- In a small bowl combine the paprika, salt, garlic and pepper.
- Brush both sides of chicken lightly with oil.
- Sprinkle with rub.
- Grill chicken over direct heat 10-12 minutes, turning as necessary. Let chicken rests 5 minutes before shredding. Add barbeque sauce and mix well. Toast rolls. Pile chicken onto rolls and top with slaw.
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
3 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- In a large bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar salt and pepper.
- Toss with cabbage mix.
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
HOMEMADE BBQ SAUCE
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup molasses
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons dark rum
1 tablespoon liquid smoke
1 teaspoon white pepper
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 1/2 cups Portland Ketchup
- In a large saucepan combine all the ingredients except the ketchup.
- Cook uncovered until sugar is dissolved and all ingredient are well blended.
- Add ketchup and bring to a slow boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring often (about 30 minutes) until dark and thick.
The next day makes for a wonderful salad. Just add veggies.