1 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 oz. Hershey bar, melted (3 regular sized bars)
12 oz. bag milk chocolate chips (half of the bag melted)
2 JUMBO eggs
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 1/4 cups Quaker oats (powdered in blender)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cup chopped nuts (Walnuts, chopped VERY fine)
- Cream together butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla.
- In separate bowl mix flour, oats, salt and baking powder.
- Mix creamed and dry ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips, melted chocolate and nuts.
- Place dough (golf-ball-size or smaller) on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Makes 3 or 4 dozen.