6 eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons water
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons brown sugar
2 ounces cream cheese, cut into eight 2 inch cubes
2 cups sliced blackberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 8 ramekins with PURE.
- Beat together eggs, water, and salt.
- Fill ramekins 2/3 full with egg mixture.
- Top each one with a cream cheese cube.
- Evenly sprinkle brown sugar on top of each ramekin.
- Top each one with blackberries.
- Bake 15 minutes or until brown sugar is melted and eggs are set.
- Slide out of ramekins (if you want), dust with powdered sugar and the rest of the blackberries.