I always make a recipe EXACTLY the way it reads the first time, but next time I will cut the pepper down A LOT!
1 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cubed (1″)
4-5 medium potatoes, cut in 1/2″ cubes
3 tablespoons cup Avocado oil
3/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper 1/2 teaspoon
1 1/2 teaspoons paprika (I used smokey vs. sweet)
1 tablespoon garlic powder
3 tablespoons Frank’s hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Spray a 9X9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together the avocado oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce.
- Add the cubed potatoes and stir to coat.
- Carefully scoop the potatoes into the prepared baking dish, leaving behind as much of the olive oil/hot sauce mixture as possible.
- Bake the potatoes for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until cooked through and crispy and browned on the outside.
- While the potatoes are cooking, add the cubed chicken to the bowl with the left over avocado oil/hot sauce mixture and stir to coat.
- Once the potatoes are fully cooked, remove from the oven.
- Lower the oven temperature to 400 degrees.
2 cups fiesta blend cheese
1 cup crumbled bacon
1 cup diced green onion
- Top the cooked potatoes with the raw marinated chicken.
- In a bowl mix together the cheese, bacon and green onion and top the raw chicken with the cheese mixture.
- Return the casserole to the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the topping is bubbly delicious.
- Serve with extra hot sauce, sour cream and/or ranch dressing.