grape tomatoes, halved
1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
English cucumber, sliced & chopped
Philadelphia cream cheese
walnuts, finely chopped (I used my mini food processor)
cream cheese croutons
- Cut the cream cheese into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Coat cream cheese cubes with the walnut pieces.
- Freeze overnight or up to 2 months.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare salad.
- Spray cookie sheet with PURE.
- Remove as many cream cheese cubes as you need 5 minutes before baking them.
- Spread out the cream cheese cubes.
- Bake for 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Toss salad with vinaigrette and top with croutons.
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 large green onion, minced
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon white sugar
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/3 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
juice of 1 lemon
juice of 1 lime
3/4 cup olive or peanut oil
- In a dressing bottle combine the garlic and onion. sugars, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, oil, sugars, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the garlic and onion.
- Shake well to combine until well blended.