SWEET & SOUR PORK CHOPS
4 thick boneless pork chops
2 tablespoons olive oil
sea salt and white pepper
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
3 + 2 tablespoons butter
- Drizzle one tablespoon of olive oil on a plate.
- Salt and pepper pork chops and lay in olive oil seasoned side down.
- Salt and pepper tops and drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Let sit for 30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan combine vinegar and honey, blending well. Cook until reduced to about 1/4 cup. Add butter and rosemary. Set aside.
- Melt remaining butter in sizzling skillet.
- Add pork chops and brown on both sides.
- Brush on glaze and cook through.