6-8 thin pork cutlets
1 cup Panko crumbs
1/2 cup Wondra flour
Coarse sea salt to taste
Fresh ground pepper to taste
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 large eggs, beaten
4 tablespoons butter
- Stir together the flour salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Dredge each cutlet through the egg and then the flour mixture before adding to the hot butter.
- Brown to golden on each side.
PLUM SHALLOT CHUTNEY
1 jar Smuckers Red Plum Jam
1 large shallot, sliced thin
- In a small food processor add both the jam and shallot slices, processing until smooth AND chunky.
GRANDMA DOLL’S POTATO SALAD
3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, baked and cooled
4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
1 small red onion, chopped
2 large kosher dill pickles, chopped
2 tablespoons dill relish
Lots of mustard
A little mayonnaise
salt and pepper to taste
- Grate potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, onion, pickles and relish, mixing to blend well.
- Add mustard and mayonnaise to taste and desired consistency.
- Add seasonings to taste.