I tore this recipe out of a magazine. Which one is unknown, but I did find a small logo in the corner for CAL-ORGANIC FARMS, so I assume that this is their recipe. I accidentally overcooked this recipe, but that only added to the flavor. There was literally nothing left in the bowl when everyone was done.
PARMESAN ROASTED CARROTS
- 2 small packages carrots, rinsed and dried
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons powdered Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Panko crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons, chopped Italian Parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line your baking sheet with foil.
- Place carrots in a ziploc bag.
- Whisk the oil, garlic, salt and pepper together until well blended. Pour over carrots.
- Sprinkle in the Parmesan cheese and Panko bread crumbs.
- Shake until well coated.
- Spread carrots onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until carrots are tender. Shake pan halfway through.
- Serve immediately.
I’m off to check out CAL-ORGANIC FARM’S website and see if I can find any more great recipes.